Thursday, May 26, 2011

This Is the Situation.....

Okay, I'm not trying to whine here, just give everyone a little background.  My kids and I are now living with my parents, because my husband was laid off almost 3 years ago now and still hasn't found any work aside from here and there, thus our house went into foreclosure just over a year ago.  My husband decided to live at his mother's instead of with us.

So...here I am at 51, living with my parents again.  Don't much like it, and neither do they, but it's way better than living on the streets, and I am grateful, though it's difficult for both sides at times.  A lot of the time, actually.

My son is 19, and has just started college, and my daughter is 9.  Yes, big gap in age, and she was a "surprise," but a good surprise.  I'm looking for work, but no luck yet.  I think mainly because I've been out of the workforce aside from retail jobs here and there since about 1991.

So...there's a bit of info about me and my life....such as it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment